Offres de contrat post-doctoral.
Si vous souhaitez nous transmettre une annonce, veuillez envoyer un email à : contact
- A post-doctoral/engineer position is available in the LORIA laboratory, Nancy, France, under the supervision of Marie-Dominique Devignes. This position will focus on drug design approaches focusing on protein-RNA complexes using Virtual Screening and Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, coupled with MD simulations. The position is available immediately for a duration of 12-18 months. More details about the application and the subject available here.
- Two post-doctoral positions are available in the Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique (LBT) at IBPC, Paris, under the supervision of Dr. Fabio Sterpone. Those two positions will start respectively in January and February 2023 with duration of 32 and 24 months. More informations about the subject and the candidacy for the two projects can be found here and here.
- A post-doctoral position is open in the IBMM at Montpellier, under the supervision of Dr. Nicolas Floquet, focusing on the study of GPCR and their study by molecular dynamics simulations. The starting date is scheduled to January 2023, and the duration about 18 months. More informations and details of candidacy here.
- A post-doctoral position is available in the computational biology field at the J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry in Prague, under the supervision of Dr. Štěpán Timr, starting early 2023. The position is open for one year, with possible extension to 5 years. More informations here.
- A long-term post-doctoral position is currently open in the Technical University of Munchen, Germany, in the team of Pr. Dr. Martin Zaccharias, focusing on the study of biomolecular interactions using quantum chemistry and molecular dynamics. More informations here.
- A post-doctoral position is currently open in the Centre of Biologie Structurale in Montpellier, focusing on molecular modeling in cellular condensates, for a duration of two years. The starting date is estimated for Autumn 2022. More details about the application here.
- A post doctoral position in molecular modeling applied to Intrisically disordered proteins is available in the lab of Pr. Tâp Ha-Duong, in Paris-Saclay university, with a starting date about October 2022. More informations here.